Monday, January 7, 2013

A YEAR AND A HALF LATER...

So a year and a half later and i am finally posting about our wedding!!! hopefully now that i do this i will start blogging about all the other things we have done since we have been married!! get ready for a million photos but it was the happiest day of my life and i want to remember it by all these pictures :) be warned...they are not in order at all but i dont deal with all this blogger stuff well and dont know how to fix it :)

ME AND MY FAMILY AT THE TEMPLE :)


US AND OUR GRANDPARENTS


SAM AND HIS SISTERS (my favorite:) )


MY GEORGOUS RECEPTION ( i seriously loved it so much!! it fit me so well my mom did such an amazing job!!)



SAM AND HIS GRANDMA






SAM AND HIS SIBLINGS (minus matt who is on a mission in Wisconsin)



SAM AND HIS FAMILY AT THE TEMPLE


MY FAVORITE PART!! I WAS DRINKING THIS ALL NIGHT!!


MY TROUSSEAU :)



EVERYBODY AT THE TEMPLE!


I LOVED MY CAKE


THE CEILING WAS COVERED WITH THESE!! IT LOOKED AMAZING!!

Phew that is is for the pictures!! it was seriously the best day ever though!! everything was perfect!

No comments: