Tuesday, June 30, 2009

CHRISTMAS



So christmas time is my absolute favorite time of the year ever ever ever!!!! the songs the movies the parties everything is just so much fun i am always so happy!!!! I also love traditions and christmas time is full of them!!! we always go to christmas village with my dad's family and on christmas eve we always eat up at my grandma and grandpa hendricks and we get to open our pajamas we get every year :) ( oh how i love those pajamas ) and on christmas morning we always wake up at 6 to open presents and my grandma and grandpa allen always come over for breakfast that morning and my grandma brings her yummy bread :) oh i love traditions!!!!



Kenny and Geneal at Christmas Village

Ashlee Alicia and Hailey :) they are so cute :)
My grandma and grandpa Hendricks with their friends the Harveys :)


Dad and Alicia :)

Me and Stevo :)

Mom and Alicia



Kimberlyn and Ashlee on Christmas Eve
Justin and Alicia gettin anxious to open our pajamas!!!!

Grandpa checking out the laptop that all of his kids got him and grandma for when they go on their mission
Ashlee and Hailey showing off their pajamas :) they always get matching ones:)
Christmas morning Levi was pretty excited to get Batman Begins :)
The family Christmas morning
I think she just opend her boots they were so so so cute !!!!!

YAY we love opening presents!!!!!!


















1 comment:

Jamie said...

Jenessa!!! So nice to see your FINALLY blogging! Love it! Keep it coming