Monday, June 29, 2009

TWILIGHT MIDNIGHT SHOWING!!!!!!!


OK so as a previous post said i had bought my ticket to twilight and i was so so so so so so excited for it. i got there about 9 and the line was so huge oh my goodness i could not believe it. but it didnt bother me too much cause i like to socialize so i kept myself busy. before the movie started they had fun stuff going on the whole time like look-a-like games and trivia and i must say there was a girl there who looked JUST LIKE alice it was so crazy she looked amazing. they also had drawings going throughout the night. well i wanted to win so so so so so badly because i never win stuff like that well the night goes on and my number never got called out to its about 11:45 and me and my friend figure we better get our treats bought before the movie starts so we go buy our stuff and i bought a large popcorn a large drink and my gobstoppers. so i was getting all excited for the movie to start and walk into the theatre and guess what THEY CALLED MY NUMBER!!!! so i hurry down the isle like they just called my name for the price is right i was so so so excited, well i get down there and i look at what i had won and guess what it was? a combo meal at the theatre, in other words a large popcorn a large drink and $1 worth of candy. yeah i so had just bought that i was so upset!!!! i couldnt believe how unlucky i was!!! but then the movie started and my worries were gone. and it was the best movie EVER!!!!!!!!! i absolutely loved every bit of that movie. i can not wait for the second one to come out. it was so much fun being there with all my friends and my sister it was a total blast!!!!!

No comments: